NLCC - LEAGUE cadets
Winter Dress Blues
This is the dress uniform that is worn October-March needs to be complete/perfect for our Annual Inspection and other formal events. Males and females wear the SAME uniform.
* All patches need to be sewn. Never glue or use press patches on them.
Rank Patches are to be transferred from your Whites to your Blues.
This uniform consists of:
1. An all black long-sleeved shirt. - IF AVAILABLE the unit will provide. If we do not have your leaguers size you will have to purchase it. Your registration fees DO NOT cover uniform costs.
Here is a link if you need to purchase your own shirt:
Walmart $10 - George - Sizes Med (8) to 2-XL (16) Black Single Pocket
2. A pair of black pants - IF AVAILABLE the unit will provide. If we do not have your leaguers size you will have to purchase it. Your registration fees DO NOT cover uniform costs.
If your Leaguer wears anything smaller than a men's size 32 waist, you will most likely need to purchase the pants yourself. (Smaller sizes are not available unless someone who has outgrown a purchased pair decides to donate them to the Unit). They are easily found inexpensive school uniform type pants. You are looking for the flat front type (not pleated) with side seam pockets (no cargo pockets)
Here is a link if you need to purchase your own pants:
WalMart $13 - George Flat Front Dressy Special Occasion Pants Black (not skinny) Sizes 7-18
3. A black web belt with silver buckle – if available the unit will provide.
4. A white undershirt – you provide.
5. Black dress shoes – you provide (See example below).
Here is a link for a pair of comfortable oxford shoes: http://www.nunnbush.com/shop/style/87032-001.html
6. Cover: White Dixie Cup cover ("sailor hat") – the unit provides.